• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer to iPod

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2006 Sep 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a simple way to convert or transfer a Breeze presentation, based on ppt plus audio, to an iPod with video? I can do the slides only, or a video, but not the slides plus audio track.

Liip
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2006 Sep 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only quick way to do this - that I know of is to use Camtasia and create a quickTime .MOV file or a screen capture - no interactivity allowed - and transcode to MP4 - you can do the latter in i-tunes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2006 Sep 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That works fine. For right now, I don't need the quizzes and such.

Appreciate the assist.

Liip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2007 Sep 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all
I using adobe captivate to record a adobe presenter presentation and then convert for an ipod. (Hopefully)

does anyone know how to record the audio that is within the presentation using captivate?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources