Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small Monitor - Cannot choose screen

Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When someone makes me a presenter I cannot share my screen. I have a small 12 inch monitor. After choosing the monitor I cannot access the share button at the bottom of the page. The modal window is too big for my screen and it does not scroll. Does anyone have any suggestions for work arounds?

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the resolution of your monitor?

Adobe Connect should scale to fit the size of your monitor to a point, but will then put scroll bars on the top or right hand side of the room so you can shift your view to the appropriate location in the room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 1366x768.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I set my monitor to 1366 X 768 and was able to see your issue. The dialog box for screen sharing does come up with the bottom half below the screen. While there is no scroll to use you can grab that dialog box and move it up and it will fit completely within the screen. You can then click the Share button to start your screen sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines