• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get to my Cloud Document

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2016 Aug 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get to my cloud documents and all it does is keep trying to upload but the four boxes just blink  and never download. Is Cloud Document having issues???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

I apologise for not clarifying the query.

If you had uploaded documents to Document Cloud ,you can access those documents from any device however synchronisation of documents automatically across devices was the feature of Mobile link which has been discontinued.

Please visit this link for more information : Mobile Link discontinued from Acrobat and Reader

Also ,visit this link which discusses similar topic : Save exisiting documents to cloud? Want access across devices

Let us know if you have fur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bethm48470149 ,

Could you please tell how you are trying to access Document Cloud- via Adobe Reader or by using this link : https://cloud.acrobat.com/ 

If using Reader to access Document Cloud,try to sign out by clicking on the top right corner of the screen and click Sign Out , close Reader.

Launch Reader ,login into your account and try to access Document Cloud again.

Let us know about the results.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Reader. I signed out and signed back in. It made no difference. I only have trouble on my laptop, not on my tablet or android cell phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bethm48470149 ,

Try to disable Wi-Fi/LAN, reboot the router ,enable Wi-Fi/LAN and then launch Reader and login into Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that made no difference either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot of the screen when trying to access Document Cloud ?

To post a screenshot, click on Insert image>then click Choose file>select the image>click Open>then click Insert image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think my question was properly stated. I should have said that none of the documents formerly found/ accessible on my iPad can be seen/ accessed on the iPadPro. As such, there would be no need for a screen shot.

My apologies for incorrectly stating the problem.

Soncia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologise for not clarifying the query.

If you had uploaded documents to Document Cloud ,you can access those documents from any device however synchronisation of documents automatically across devices was the feature of Mobile link which has been discontinued.

Please visit this link for more information : Mobile Link discontinued from Acrobat and Reader

Also ,visit this link which discusses similar topic : Save exisiting documents to cloud? Want access across devices

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources