• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 Anniversary update and new "load disk to..." message

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I updated my Windows 10 a month ago, when I connect my Kobo ereaders, I keep getting "load disk to drive e:" messages, once I press "Connect" on the Kobo.  The ereader will not show up in my Digital Editions window.

Thankfully, I have another computer with a older Windows version, where Adobe Digital Editions still works fine, but I'd like it if someone were to help me fix the problem on my newer machine.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Winodws 10 detected the Reader over the file system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I rechecked this morning in order to answer your question, everything is now working fine.  I had another Windows update yesterday, so maybe something was fixed?

Anyway, thanks for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines