• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 3 click sounds during navigation

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2008 Jun 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Driving me mad, but I can't switch off the clicks when navigating through a project. I am using buttons (primarily) and every time I click on one - "CLICK", any help much appreciated.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008
Hi again

Giving up before even trying what was suggested? Don't let your logic get in the way. Trust me on this.

I know you may not have the mouse present, but that click sound is coming from the sound file you were instructed to replace. We have seen this question before. Download the file and replace your existing with the silent file. You may be surprised to find the clicking has mysteriously disappeared.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I fully understand your situation but I'm assuming you want to turn the mouse click sound off.

Go to the top menu slide>mouse>properties and there is a check box to turn off the mouse click sound.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Robbie

If what Dakes35 offered didn't seem to work, take a hop over to fellow Adobe Community Expert Paul Dewhurst's site at http://www.raisingaimee.co.uk

If you find his site helpful, toss some change in his tip jar and enjoy his widgets!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Drakes35 and Captiv8r but not much use I'm afraid. I'm not showing the mouse in these projects but simply navigating through slides using buttons (Continue, Next etc). Whenever one of these is clicked by the user Captivate plays a "Click" sound. I'm not showing the mouse, therefore the options on the Mouse Properties tab is disabled. Any other ideas? Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Giving up before even trying what was suggested? Don't let your logic get in the way. Trust me on this.

I know you may not have the mouse present, but that click sound is coming from the sound file you were instructed to replace. We have seen this question before. Download the file and replace your existing with the silent file. You may be surprised to find the clicking has mysteriously disappeared.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2008 Jun 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Aaaaahhhh - it was in Captivate 1 - like a fool I just looked in ver3 (it had been a long day, I was tired badabadabada). Many thanks Captiv8r - silence is golden..........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources