Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 11: Quiz - Not able to change part of answer to italics

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I'm running into a problem and I would appreciate if someone could help solve it or find a way around it.

I'm trying to create a multiple-choice question in which part of the answer needs to be in Italics. See example below:

In paper text:  (Smith & Smith, 2017). Reference list: Smith, T., & Borg, G. (2017). Images and perceptions (3rd ed.). Thousand Trees, CA: Sage.

The quiz manager does not allow me to change it, and when I do so in the slide it changes everything to italics!!. See bellow:

In paper text:  (Smith & Smith, 2017). Reference list: Smith, T., & Borg, G. (2017). Images and perceptions (3rd ed.). Thousand Trees, CA: Sage.

Any comments or advice?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Victor,

I am sorry but this is not achievable in Presenter directly. Modifying quiz slides is actually not recommended.

However, there is a small workaround in order to resolve this.

Workaround:

• Keep only normal portion of above text (Smith & Smith, 2017). Reference list: Smith, T., & Borg, G. (2017).) in the quiz answer.
  • Insert a PowerPoint text box. Type in rest of the italic text (Images and perceptions). Format it as per the quiz answer settings and adjust it on top of answer option
  • type in rest of the text ((3rd ed.). Thousand Trees, CA: Sage.) in the answer from quiz manager and adjust the spacing.

Here is how it will look like:

Do let me know if you need any further clarification in regards with same. Kindly mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Regards,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources