• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash installer not recognising my password

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Flash Player Update on my Mac - OS 10.11.5 - but when I input my password it will not recognise it. I have even changed my Adobe Password in case I was doing it incorrectly but it will not recognise the new password. I have tried different versions of my User Name - according to my profile details on my Adobe Account, but nothing seems to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Hi,

This is the OS, not Flash Player prompting for the password, as such, it's whatever you use (with admin permissions) to log into your system.  see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?  for more information

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is the OS, not Flash Player prompting for the password, as such, it's whatever you use (with admin permissions) to log into your system.  see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?  for more information

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put in the password to my computer and flash player security will not allow me to go on.  I use my

computer constantly so I know my password.  What can I do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@nancyw21319556​,

Please don't post about the same issue to multiple topics. These are primarily user-to-user forums and you can't expect an answer immediately after posting.  As you can see by the date stamps the forums activity is very low. Staff participate when they can in-between their regularly assigned workload.

You're post has been replied to.  See Nancy​.  If you're having difficulty with the password, the FAQ addresses that situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines