• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital editions installé sur 2 PC's livre consultable sur 1 seul !

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voila de cela un certain temps, j'ai installé Digital Editions pour consulter un e-book acheté sur mon PC portable.

Je souhaite maintenant pouvoir le consulter sur mon PC de bureau. J'ai donc installé Digital Editions sur cette machine. Le livre a immédiatement été ajouté à la bibliothèque, mais par contre je ne peux pas le lire. Le système demande une autorisation. Mon Adobe Id ne fonctionne pas.

Dans les infos sur le livre, je peux lire "La licence du document correspond à un compte utilisateur différent".

Surprenant, puisqu'il a bien retrouvé le livre, c'est donc bien le bon compte, non ?

Bref, comment puis-je accéder à ce livre sur mon deuxième ordinateur ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize his Disktop with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really know. I've made the installation 2 years ago on my laptop and can't remember.

Is it a middle to know the adobe Id used by my laptop's Digital Edition ? When I look the e-book's properties on bith lachines, I see the same e-mail address, but idon't know if this is a sufficient indication.

What make me thinck it's the same Adobe Id is that I see the book on both machines. But it's authorized on one and not on the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should open Digital Edition on both devices. Then go to help > display Authorization Details. In this windows display the adobe id how has used for the authorization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's the same e-mail address, and the same Adobe Id (urn:uuid: ....) on both devices.

But the versions of Digital editions are not the same : 4.5 on my laptop, and 4.5.2 on my desktop.

I haven't updated the version on my laptop, because it's the only device where I have access to my e-book, and I'm afraid to lose it on this device too !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2016 Aug 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The version of Digital Edition are seems not the problem because you have no access. Better you ask the reseller of the eBook with which adobe id the eBook are linked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines