• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions. A problem with large files.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2016 Aug 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have recently bought a new book (University Physics with Modern Physics, Global Edition) from (Bücher portofrei bestellen bei buecher.de ). Downloaded it and the file size for the book is 1GB. Biggest problem is lagg, its impossible to read. (It has about 1600pages).

I would like to know if its possible to reduce the size of the the PDF file in Adobe Digital Editions. Because if I try to open it in adobe reader it wouldn't let me because of encription. I haven't found any may to compress the file inside the ADE.

Contacting the company that sold me the book is very diffiicult (because I'm not from Germany) and they don't have an email address.

Thank you for your time reading this request and please answer me as fast as possible, my studies depends on it.

Sincerely,

Linas

P.S

I have many other issues with Adobe Digital Editions, mostly because of the functionality that is not as developed as much as adobe reader. For instance you cant zoom In a specific amount, making it hard to read. Please update the ADE, because I feel like refunding and just buying a physical book.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?