• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get a library ebook to transfer to Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2016 Aug 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get a library ebook to transfer to Adobe Digital Editions - after I click download it goes to a small screen that says Internet Explorer & save?(but does not go on ADE) it used to have info at the bottom of the screen that says OPEN then would transfer to ADE.  I had a issues like this before & I had to uninstall ADE 3.0 (the new version would not work) & I need the link again for ADE 3.0 to see if this helps.  I did(to see if this helped & it did not work) go to the Control Panel (default Programs) then clicked- Associate a file type or protocol with a program & picked .acsm (clicked change) but never had a pop up where I could select Adobe Digital Editions & click OK.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue: This is the Adobe Reader forum. How about asking your question in the Adobe Digital Editions forum?

Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh - I thought I was putting my question in Adobe Digital Editions-should I

just click on the link and post? I looked at it and it looks just like the

form where I posted this question

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 3:34 PM, BarbBinder <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the forums look quite similar, but those of us who know specific applications monitor specific forums. Go ahead and repost in the Adobe Digital Editions forum. And as a tip, state the question in the heading (instead of your name) to help someone recognize quickly what you are asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[I gave your thread a better title and moved it to the relevant forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right Click on the File.

Choose open with.

Choose the Digital Edtion by the programs.

Open the Option that open with this programm in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines