• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mp3 sound Cut-Off

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2008 Jun 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using a text to speech tool to create mp3 files and then importing them to Presenter. After importing the files and publishing I found the first syllable of the speech was cut off on each slide. This was not the case when I listened to the audio file on windows media player, in the audio editor or using the sync audio function. I inserted a second of silence at the beginning of each slide but the problem still existed occurring after the 1 second pause.

I have had additional problems trying to import mp3 files of higher quality…files I was able to import using Presenter 6.0. I get a message saying the files may be corrupted and I can not import them.

I’ve converted all my presentations to 7.0. Will I be able to uninstall 7.0 and reinstall 6.0 access them?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2008 Jun 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar post is here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=63&catid=571&threadid=1373170.

Although, I haven't faced this kind of issue but a weird workaround can be to convert your mp3 file into wav and then import into Presenter. Presenter would publish mp3 according to the quality settings chosen, so the publish size won't change by much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2008 Jun 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, for the clip cut-off you might have to add a little silence in the sound file itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2008 Jun 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the audio file size you are trying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2008 Jul 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Steve,
Can you please share the high quality mp3 files that you were unable to import using Presenter 7? You can mail the same at presenter7@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources