Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions on AD computer

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2016 Aug 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have Windows AD computer with Adobe Digital Editions. As I am admin, I activated Adobe Digital when I was logged on the computer. Now, Adobe Digital works only with my account logged to that computer. For all other AD accounts, when user try to add to the library, gets message

e_lic_already_fulfilled_by_another_user

Trying to activate, gets message

You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't previously....

Try to do solution I found here on forum, with deleting registry key, but it doesn't help.

Do anyone have some idea?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If an ACSM token/ DRM book is fulfilled with a particular ID, the same ID needs to be used to open in other machines as well.

Hope this helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Dominic,

that's exactly my problem. It works only when user used for authorization is logged into computer. And that's my user account. In order to install Digital Editions software, I had to log with my, admin rights, account. And I make authorization logged with my account also. But I need that other user van use Digital Editions.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines