• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically generated books in my ADE 4.5.2 I can’t delete anymore

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported a newly bought book to my ADE 4.5.2. Suddenly I got it four times in my liberary. When I deleted it from ADE next time I reopened ADE the four books of the same title reappear. As long as I did not open the copies in ADE in “My Digital Editions\CloudSync” I had four times “Library-Sync-Book.ascm”. I also can delete “Library-Sync-Book.ascm” in the folder “My Digital Editions\CloudSync” it does not help. Next time I reopen ADE they reappear. When I open the copies in ADEI got four *.epubfFiles. What the hack is this? Does Adobe think a product like this is useful? (I have also already tried to re-authorize. And so on…).

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines