• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I the only person that wants to have to select to install extraneous software instead of de-selecting?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently re-installed flash player and neglected de-selecting true key.  went to add/remove programs and couldn't find it.  contacted support and got it un-installed but i still see 3 true key services in task manager WHY doesn't it completely disappear?  If they can be installed they should be completely removed as well!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You could go through the information available at https://help.truekey.com/hc/en-us/articles/212870718-How-do-I-uninstall-the-True-Key-app-f rom-my-Wi...​​ for uninstalling True Key.

If you dont want the offerings, selecting 'Let Adobe install updates (recommended)' option would help you get the most recent version of Flash Player installed automatically on your machine as Flash Player regularly checks for updates and installs an update within 24 hours of it being released.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it uninstalled. My main point is that these software companies install extraneous software by default. I have been working with computers since 1965 so I was able to get it uninstalled. What about some of these older people that aren't that computer literate?

Sent from my Windows Phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines