• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Second Computer Authorized? Or Reset all authorized?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hard drive  crashed a bit ago and technically it was the single computer authorized to my adobe account. Since it crashed I have no way to "delete" the authorization. My new one isn't authorized and adobe is recognizing it as a second computer rather than a replacement. Is there any way to have two computers authorized or reset all of the authorizations on my account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you authorize the secound Device its should work. Get you a error message when you try it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to authorize an error message pops ups saying that only one device can be authorized with the account.

its the same error message that pops up for other people it looks like but the solution there was to just "delete" the previous authorization. (I have a Mac).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quit Adobe Digital Editions.
Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html
Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That doesn't work unfortunately because this hard drive has never been authorized so that file does not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines