• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File not found

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In coldfusion-out.log I'm getting this message: Error [ajp-bio-8012-exec-3] - File not found:....

The file in question does not exist. It has been deleted from the site structure for a while now.

Why am I getting this message?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Three Feathers wrote:

This particular data source was disconnected 9/1/16.

Then you know what you have to do: create the datasource library_ms in the Coldfusion Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three Feathers wrote:

The file in question does not exist. It has been deleted from the site structure for a while now.

That is actually what Coldfusion is saying. Your code might still be referring to the deleted file. The other log files should tell you where to look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2016 Sep 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched the entire site for links to the page in question and found none.

The lines in the log are repeating every 0 to 4 minutes.

What other log files are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a chance that the URL to the file in question could be bookmarked?  If so, you're probably seeing people trying to access the file from a bookmark, who don't know that the file is no longer there.  Just a thought.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it wasn't repeating so frequently, I would consider this. But this is repeating anywhere from zero seconds to about four minutes - 24/7. There are other pages in this log: all ColdFusion.

The exception log is giving me: coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException

The application log gives repeating error: "Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-36","09/06/16","15:11:17",,"File not found: " The two numbers after 'exec'- change.

Server log has no errors.

This particular problem seems to have started on 8/10/16 @ 2:43 pm.

My exception and application logs do not go back that far. Server log has no entries for that day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand it correctly, this error is occurring continuously, without any interference from you. If so, then it is probably a bug.

I also think we should now go back to basics. What is your set-up:

Operating System

Coldfusion version

Web server

Location of your current working directory in the file system

Three Feathers wrote:

If it wasn't repeating so frequently, I would consider this. But this is repeating anywhere from zero seconds to about four minutes - 24/7. There are other pages in this log: all ColdFusion.

The exception log is giving me: coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException

The application log gives repeating error: "Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-36","09/06/16","15:11:17",,"File not found: " The two numbers after 'exec'- change.

Could you please show us the error messages in full, including all the stack trace.

There is something you could do in the meantime. Open the Coldfusion Administrator. Go to the Caching page.

Uncheck the option Cache template in request

Uncheck the option Save class files

Press, in turn, each of the buttons that enable you to clear the cache

Press the button to Submit Changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Service Pack 1 - last update 8/1/16

IIS 7

ColdFusion 10 - update 15 - 12/26/14

16 - 21 available

CMS: Percussion 5.3.0

File Directory: http://www.massasoit.edu/academics/library/

One sub-directory only: library/voices-of-the-archive

[active home page] http://www.massasoit.edu/academics/library/index

Files not found:

/academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/alphabetical/index.cfm

and

/academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/subject/index.cfm

exception.log:

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-89","09/07/16","10:23:33",,"File not found: /academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/alphabetical/index.cfm The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\alphabetical\index.cfm'' "

coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found: /academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/alphabetical/index.cfm

at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:115)

at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94)

at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)

at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)

at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:58)

at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)

at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)

at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)

at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)

at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:422)

at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:199)

at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:314)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

application.log:

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-87","09/07/16","10:24:05",,"File not found: /academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/subject/index.cfm The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\subject\index.cfm'' "

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-87","09/07/16","10:24:06",,"File not found: /academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/alphabetical/index.cfm The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\alphabetical\index.cfm'' "

coldfusion-out.log:

Sep 7, 2016 10:24:05 AM Error [ajp-bio-8012-exec-87] - File not found: /academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/subject/index.cfm The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\subject\index.cfm''

Sep 7, 2016 10:24:06 AM Error [ajp-bio-8012-exec-87] - File not found: /academics/library/getting-started/electronic-resources/alphabetical/index.cfm The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\alphabetical\index.cfm''

I did the caching page suggestions and error is still coming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three Feathers wrote:

I did the caching page suggestions and error is still coming.

I hate to sound condescending, but I have to ask:  Did you restart CF services, or reboot the server, after the changes?

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not restart. There was no mention of that. I will when I can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ColdFusion restart did not stop the errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw your message #7; how can you run this without an application.cfc or application.cfm???

Did you use Windows Explorer to search the files for the missing template name?  Or did you use something like DreamWeaver or Eclipse to do the string search?  If you used Explorer, it's not surprising that it wasn't found.

Just musing:  The filename has to exist in the code, somewhere.  You've turned off template caching and restarted the CF service, so it most likely (99%) isn't that.  The only other thing that I can think of, I already mentioned - that someone is using a bookmark to try to access the document.

Is this all coming from the same IP address?  If not, then you're probably looking at some kind of 'bot, trying to spider your site, not knowing that the /getting-started folder no longer exists.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing:  You state that there is only one sub-directory "/voices-of-the-archive".  But the missing files are under "/getting-started".  Was this whole getting-started folder removed, recently?

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Started directory was removed 8/10/16. Same day as errors started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Three Feathers, the cause of the error is clear. Your application requests the file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\alphabetica l\index.cfm, but is unable to find it. In fact, you confirm you had deleted all the files in the directory C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\.

Why did you delete the directory? Is it possible to put the directory (and its contents) back?

Suppose, for whatever reason, you cannot return the getting-started directory. As a last resort, you could do the following:

1) Create the directories

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\alphabetical\

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\subject\

2) Create a file called Application.cfc and place it in directory, electronic-resources. Contents of file:

<cfcomponent displayname="Application file for electronic-resources">

<cfscript>

this.name = "electronicResources";

this.applicationTimeout = "#createTimespan(2,0,0,0)#";

this.loginStorage = "session";

this.sessionManagement = "true";

this.sessionTimeout = "#createTimeSpan(0,0,30,0)#";

this.setClientCookies = "true";

this.scriptProtect = "all";

</cfscript>

</cfcomponent>

3) Place an empty file, which you name index.cfm, in the directory \alphabetical\ and in the directory \subject\.

Observe the logs. Let us know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I’m back. External audits tend to change priorities.

I applied your instructions below. I now get:

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-2","10/21/16","10:55:19","alphaSubj","Datasource library_ms could not be found. The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CM1\academics\library\getting-started\electronic-resources\alphabetical\index.cfm, line: 245 "

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three Feathers wrote:

Then you know what you have to do: create the datasource library_ms in the Coldfusion Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you BKBK. I still don't understand why it was happening, but all those error messages have stopped.

Thank you again for your help,

'TF'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah.. template not found is a bit different from file not found.  I was under the impression that this was a download issue.  I think BKBK is spot on with the bit about CFAdmin and clearing the cache, especially if there have been any .cfm files recently deleted.

Or has this started after an upgrade?

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just thought of something.  If the link is directly to the file, then it will just error out.  However, if you are using CF to link to the file, you can check if the file exists, first, and redirect to an error page if the file doesn't exist, letting people know that the file is no longer available.

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three Feathers wrote:

What other log files are you referring to?

exception.log

application.log

server.log

I searched the entire site for links to the page in question and found none.

The lines in the log are repeating every 0 to 4 minutes.

A scheduled task perhaps? A request in onSessionStart or onApplicationStart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not using an application file and there is nothing scheduled in ColdFusion server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation