• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frames in RoboHelp html

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2008 Jul 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to control the length of the frame opening upon launching RoboHelp from RoboHelp html? I have some longer topics and I'd like the topic to show up in it's entirety.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 02, 2008 Jul 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't follow what you are asking.

Control the "length" as in the verticle dimension? Which frame in particular - the TOC frame, tool bar frame or the topic frame?

What do you mean by "longer topics...to show up in its entirety"? You have a long TOC topic name that you want to see or you have a long topic name (<title>) that you want to see in the topic frame? This to me relates to "width" of a frame rather than "length" of a frame. Are you asking two separate questions?

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I have a long TOC name and I'd like it to show up in the TOC. Is there any way to make the TOC "width" frame longer so I can see the topic name in it's entirety? Sorry for any confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp