• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open Digital Book on iPad with ADE app????

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital Book is in my ADE library on MacBook, but won't show up on my ADE iPad app. PLEASE HELP!! I need the ebook to open on my iPad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The syncro-function is to new and often not right work. You must download the eBook on the ipad new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to buy the book again. I just want it to appear on my iPad since it already appears on my MacBook. This is normally VERY simple for any other program....is there an easy way to make this work for ADE or iPads??? Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not buy again. You should downlaod again von the account of the website of the seller of the ebook. O.o for the same download do must nothing buy again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue but not allowed to download again  I downloaded it twice to computer inadvertently.. when trying to get it on the iPad  As I did not need 2 copies on the computer I deleted one  Now I am stuck and would have to buy it again.  I understood that the computer and the app would sync!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Syncro at moment only one way work -> mobile to desktop version.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines