Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player problem on win 8.1

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with flash player on win 8.1 There are some pages that use flash player but I have problem with their loading. Especialy pages with online games. It is strange since most pages work just fine. Example for pages: www,loupak.cz - images are not loading. The page seems fine but images do not show. Another example Play League of Angels | Armor Games  - I choose server, it continues to loading page, page load to 100% and then stop. This sites are functioning normaly on others computer. The problem is not on browser, I tried Firefox and Explorer. Any advise? I tried classic solution from FAQ such as activex disabling, enabling flash and others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2016 Sep 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure you are on the latest browser Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions for this computer. Have you checked the flash player version on other computers where the pages are loading fine ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the latest version. I tried to uninstall, restart and instal. The versions are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should restart your pc and re install again flas Player online not offline i have do it and success

daftar gmail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly? I am instaling only online (i think). I download instal file from website https://get.adobe.com/cz/flashplayer/  and instal. There is no other option for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Internet Explorer:

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 and Edge introduce a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

For Firefox:

Do you have Flash Player installed?  Are you using an Ad-Blocker, JavaScript blocker or anti-tracking plugin?  Does it help if you disable it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AktiveX - try at first (FAQ) did not help

Compatibility - did not help

FIrefox - tried in safe mode without any modules. Did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the obvious stuff is eliminated...

Is this machine part of an enterprise network or other Windows domain that might subject it to group security policies that would not be in play on your other machine.

It's pretty common for a lot of games (MMOs in particular) to use socket connections on ports other than the standard HTTP port 80.  Do you have a hardware or software firewall that's unique to this machine that might be restricting traffic that might not be in play on your other machines?

Is this an administrative user or a standard user?

If you make a new user on the machine, does it have the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both administrator and classic user profile. Its entirely possible that there is some network settings that block it. That is why i tried to run the pages with windows firewal and antivirus (NOD ESET 32) turned off. It did not help.

Creating new user didn't help either. I don't know if the machine has some unique hardware firewal. From what I see in programs I doubt that there is firewal program other then classic windows firewall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on.  That it only happens on this computer point to a problem with this machine.

We can blow away all of Flash Player's internal state:

I would go to Control Panel > Flash Player > Advanced > Browsing Data and Settings > Delete All

For Firefox, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling:

Uninstall Flash Player - Windows:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Download a new copy:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

You could also try the non-destructive Refresh option for Windows 8 and higher to see if it's a problem with the OS:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc

Aside from that, I really don't have a lot of good ideas.  There's no useful information in terms of error messages, and the problem is isolated to this machine.  If it was my personal machine, I'd probably just do a clean install and move to Win10 (it's a big improvement, even over Win 8.1), but that's not advice that I would generally give to customers, as it's obviously very inconvenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines