• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't authorize PC with current ID

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using ADE with my iPads and have a book checked out. I now want to read it on my PC but the Windows version won't let me authorize it with my current Adobe ID. How can I resolve this issue so I can see the same content on all my devices?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eventually found the answer on here. Had to ctrl-d to deauthorize the no-id authorization before it would accept my  adobe id. This is not at all obvious. You hace been nice if customer support could have spent 2 minutes telling me that instead of making me spend over an hour searching the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ist a costfree product. In this point no firm was have a normal customer support for such a product 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines