Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

make comment tools in Robohelp

Enthusiast ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

is robohelp able to make comment box feature like facebook so that communication create an history , if yes please tell me how to make it

example:

comment box.jpg

regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

RoboHelp certainly offers the ability to fashion something that would look like that, but you need to know that it's much more involved than making a comments box on the page. There will need to be some sort of database tied into the back end and such a form would then be linked to the database.

Is your example a mock up or one you have actually seen somewhere?

What version of RoboHelp are you using?

Unfortunately you are asking about some pretty significant coding and involvement in creating such a feature. As such, it's unlikely you will find anyone willing to tackle walking you through all the details of how to accomplish such a thing by posting in a forum thread.

Just generically speaking, I might think you would want to investigate the Snippets aspect of RoboHelp. Snippets allow you to put something on multiple pages easily.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rick

yes thats mock up which i want to inserted,and im using robohelp office 11. so thats really complex case right?

regards

Deto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp