• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Real Trial Version of RoboHelp 7

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2008 Jul 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support says there is a Splash page - well that has not appeared either. All I did was download a trial version and it extracted, etc. Got to the registration page where it prompts for SN. Has anybody tried the trial yet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

The page with the field for a registration number should also have an option to proceed without it. The trial works on XP or Vista but not Windows 2K.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Unfortunately - I have W2K - is there a RoboHelp 6 around to try? "They" want me to try it out first - going to buy it - but need to show a few demos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No links that I know of. There are some pretty pictures of RH7 on my site if that would help and links to other stuff. Isn't there another PC you could put the trial on?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm taking a look at your site - thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp