• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open ebook because of authorization

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an eBook online and downloaded ADE to open it, and authorized the book to this computer because I didn't have an Adobe account then. Not so long ago my computer got infected with a virus and I was forced to reboot it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to open the book after rebooting it wouldn't let me because it said that it was authorized to a Vendor ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you the eBook open first without a adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2016 Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2016 Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then the eBook can only open with this empty authoirze. If you have authorize your Digital Edition you have no possibilt to read it again. In this case check if your Digital Edition authiorze and ask the reseller for a new download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines