• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe digital not responding

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2016 Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently installed adobe digital editions to my windows 10 computer.  When I try and download books from the ebook site I keep getting a 'not responding ' message for the adobe edition.  I have tried uninstalling and re installing  adobe editions but I continue to struggle to download any books.  Anybody have the same problem and can suggest a solution please?  thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same situation and I can't resolve it. However, I will keep a closer look at your thread and post you anything usefull I can find on my side. I will also expend my researches outside of the ADE forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have tried other sites without any success so far - really frustrating - it is possible that the problem is with windows 10 and not ADE at all!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2016 Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I have been in touch with Ebooks and they have recommended another Adobe package called bluefire reader.  Bluefire Reader   I accessed this with my Adobe digital log in, downloaded it and it transferred my book within seconds - wonderful!!  you may wish to try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for the tips. I will try with Bluefire reader, because so far I am really disappointed how Adobe lack of support for their products and how I can't find anything anywhere even on the community forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines