• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_NOT_READY error but license is activated

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2016 Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error I get when I try to use ADE 3.0 - Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ACT_NOT_READY

I called the helpdesk and they told me that my license is activated so I have to use this forum. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows:

Close all applications.

Choose Start > Run.

In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.

In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept

Select the Adept key.

Choose File > Export.

In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.

Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.

In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.

Close the Registry Editor.

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solved the Problem on my Mac, Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nanaky - I followed the directions you sent but there is no folder for Digital Editions and I cannot find activation.dat file. I looked for it in case it was in a different folder but there is no activation.dat file on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have open the hidden library how discrite the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean about hidden library. What is discrite? I don't think that's even an English word?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you used the steps under this Link: Access hidden Mac OS library files ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and it does not work. Nothing happens when I follow the instructions and I still cannot read the books !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.o with point of the instraktion are work not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines