Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation bricht bei 50% ab, installation stops at 50%

Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo und herzlich willkommen zu einem vielleicht trivialem Problem.

Ein Versuch einer englischen Übersetzung wird darunter gesetzt.

PC-Info's:

- Win XP , 32 bit

- Opera 36

- Flash Version 23.0.0*

Also, vor ein paar Tagen konnte ich keine Videos mehr laden mit der Meldung "Couldn't load plug-In.".

Daher die Vermutung ein neues Flash Update und ja da war eins.

Fix zu Adobe, Installer heruntergeladen und ausgeführt, Abbruch bei 50%.

Keine Fehlermeldung, das Installationsfenster zeigt nur Abbruch an und bietet eine Weiterleitung zu den

normalen Fehlerbehebungsmöglichkeiten an. Reaktion: probieren wir das ganze 100 mal nochmal, gleiches Ergebnis.

Überprüft, ob Flashplayer aktiviert ist wurde wohl auch etwa 50 mal gemacht und ja er ist aktiviert.

Neue Lösungsidee: komplett deinstallieren und dann nochmal probieren: hat nicht funktioniert.

Also nochmalige Deinstallation und diesmal eine offline Variante heruntergeladen, daher die Version 23.0.0 (*).

Klar, das da das Update fehlt, also wieder zu adobe, heruntergeladen, installation bricht bei 50% ab.

Nach Installationsfenster wird bis 50% noch "herunterladen" ausgeführt.

Nun bin ich mit meinem Latein am Ende und hoffe hier auf Hilfe

Beste Grüße ~

english version:

Hello there, a few days ago i could not load videos anymore with the message "Couldn't load plug-In.".

My Conclusion was a new update for flashplayer and that was a correct one.

To Adobe, setup downloaded, installation running when at 50% it crushes.

No error message but the installation window shows the breakdown and gives a hyperlink to normal

error possibilites. My reaction was to try the same way a few times more, same result.

While doing that i checked if my flashplayer would be enabled in browser and yes it was.

New idea: deinstall flashplayer and reinstall from 0: stil not working.

Again deinstall and try out an offline version: 23.0.0 (*).

Well, that this is not updated is even clear to me. So to adobe, download, install and crush at 50%.

The installationwindow shows until 50% "download" .

In hope my english version helps a bit and is not too terrible if it is needed and that u can help me,

In regards ~

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Hi,

There is an issue with Flash Player on Opera on Windows XP/ Vista. We would fix it soon, till then you can download FP version 22.0.0.209 from Archived Adobe Flash Player versions  page.  Download the package fp_22.0.0.209_archive.zip and use the installer file named flashplaye22_0r0_209_winpep.exe. While installing select "Notify me to install updates option" so that Flash Player does not update silently and you dont face the issue untill its fixed.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is an issue with Flash Player on Opera on Windows XP/ Vista. We would fix it soon, till then you can download FP version 22.0.0.209 from Archived Adobe Flash Player versions  page.  Download the package fp_22.0.0.209_archive.zip and use the installer file named flashplaye22_0r0_209_winpep.exe. While installing select "Notify me to install updates option" so that Flash Player does not update silently and you dont face the issue untill its fixed.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast reply. I tried it out and it works now, only concern for me is now, when the update will really go out and if it works then. But when it comes and problem is there, then i can ask here, so thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are working on fixing it. Once the fixed version is available we will update you here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is fixed in the latest release 23.0.0.185 released today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines