• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Title Character Limit

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a character limit for the Title field via the Settings option in Adobe Presenter? My Title cuts off upon publication.

Thank You!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is a 60 character limit in that field in Adobe Connect. So if that is where you are publishing to, then it may be disregarding anything after the 60th character.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding, I see that you mentioned Adobe Connect, this field is actually in Adobe Presenter and also I am publishing in our LMS; however, the 60 character limit may also apply in this case - perhaps others will respond as well to the post.

Thank Again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, well I was taking a shot in the dark as you didn't mention where it was being published.

Based on what you are describing it looks like the limit of 60 characters is enforced when publishing the Presenter content. This field does relate to a similar field in Adobe Connect, but is clearly there for LMS' to use as well.

If you are feeling bold, you could try editing the viewer.xml file that is in the data folder of the output of presenter. At the top of that file is the <presentationTitle>Your Title Here</presentationTitle> field. You should be able to add your full title there. If the LMS doesn't take your longer title, then there may be a limitation on the LMS side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have been so helpful and I really appreciate your effort & information. I will actually take the bold move you suggested and test editing the <presentationTitle>Your Title Here</presentationTitle> field via the viewer.xml file.

Thanks again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources