• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE does not work

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had ADE on my computer for several years and it went well. When I got a new e-reader there were no problems. Then I saw a new version of ADE (4.5.2) and I installed it on my computer. I wish I didn't do that. It doesn't work at all. I tried to uninstall and install again, Uninstall and install an older version, run as administrator, uninstall with uninstallprogram. It doesn't work. Has anyone any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I see this is coming up more than once.  I can no longer access overdrive books from my library.  I'm also getting Check activation error - but the support team has checked and activation is, according to them, good to go on my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's not realy the same. With me the program doesn't start at all. I get no errors. Just nothing. I think the program installs right and then it stops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see.  I saw another thread that discusses the problem as I'm seeing it.  I'll switch to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines