• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline deactivation

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to deactivate my Photoshop CS6 from my old old computer in order to activate on my newest.  Problem is I can no longer access the internet from that computer. I have found this problem in the support area, it says to contact adobe by phone or chat.  Tried phone and it says phone support is not available for my product and I have no idea how to initiate a "chat". HELP!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Chat support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activation_stillNeedHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chat support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-acti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines