• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message "Activation Server Error code:E_AUTH_NOT_READY

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2016 Sep 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  - Can anyone help me with the above error.  What can I do to overcome this (If at all possible) ? Since it is not possible to actually contact Adobe themselves, is there anyone else who advise me ?  Thanks in advance.  Maggie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

I clicked on help to deauthorize, then went back and authorized and it worked. I don't know how a new install acted as if authorized, but computers/applications were invented to aggravate. Mission accomplished.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on help to deauthorize, then went back and authorized and it worked. I don't know how a new install acted as if authorized, but computers/applications were invented to aggravate. Mission accomplished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sandy - I tried this and it seems to have worked !  I really appreciate you coming back to me with an answer 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help. I tripped across a slightly more complicated suggestion at another site and distilled it to easiest try. I'm glad it worked for both of us. I was very frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will not work for me as there is no deauthorise in my help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, the problem it's that Adobe doesn't allow me to de-authorized my computer, so I can't go on with your suggestion. So, I keep having the mentioned Error...

ANY IDEA?? I really need to download the two books I just bought.

Thanks in advanced!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines