• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Freezing When in Use

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have Adobe Digital Editions on my tablets which are powered by Android. The software is up to date on both tablets. However, when trying to read my e-books, the program freezes when trying to turn to the next page. If I swipe on any words, the highlighting feature of the program starts up, but the program will not allow me to turn to the next page. I can't even exit the program to restart it. I have to completely shut the tablet down, wait a few seconds, then turn the tablet back on. I read my books daily, every chance I get. Some days this doesn't happen. Some days, I can't even read 3 pages, before I have to shut the tablet down to restart it only to have it freeze up again when I start reading the book again. When you go to Google Play to download the app, there are several reviews stating this is a common problem and other people have quit using the program due to freezing. However, upon research, I have found there are no other apps that will allow me to read previously purchased e-books; only Adobe Digital Editions. I would like to continue to use this program, however, I feel the program needs an update to fix this common problem. PLEASE HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?