• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Digital Editions with Kobo

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to transfer downloaded EPUB digital books (in acsm file format) from my PC to my Kobo Touch e-reader.

I have been able to download the file, but when I try to drop and drag it into my ereader in Adobe Digital Edition (ADE), I get the message "Error!  Check Activation" and "Unable to download   -   Error getting License, License Server Communication Problem:  FILE_DOESNOT_EXIST"

I think the problem is that when I first downloaded and installed ADE v 4.5 it "registered" using a Cloud Library Authorized User (as opposed to my Adobe identity).  But now, I cannot erase that Computer Authorization because I don't have the Vender Login ID or Password that are necessary to do so.

Can you please provide some assistance / direction to get me on track?

Message was edited by: RICHARD LEONG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, this is not an answer but a very similar question to leave here .... what happened to me is when I installed the adobe digital editions on a different laptop than the one I´ve been using with no troubles to transfer ebooks (borrowed from a public library page) to my kobo, I installed it without ID and now what I want is to change that setting to be able to read out of the laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines