• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Findind information about previous flash player versions per browser and operating sytems

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Due to new problems after installing latest version of flash-player 23, with maxthon browser, I need to go back to an older chrome version.

I can't find a cross table that will let me know what version to install for a chrome browser and windows 7 64 bit

I did find the web-page that allow me to download old versions, but after some trails that happened to be for IE or Firefox I gave up.

I am looking for a flash-player for chrome browser that is working well on windows 7 64 bit from around 2015 versions

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player comes embedded within Google Chrome. You will not be able to uninstall/install the same. In case you need older Flash Players you can get the same from Archived Adobe Flash Player versions  page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, and any version for Windows works OK on Wndows 7 64bit? Because it is not mentioned for which Windows it is appropriate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thank you for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines