• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicast configurator not working

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed adobe media server 5. Via flash media live encoder, I'm looking to set up an IP multicast connection.

When I open the configuration tool (Adobe\Adobe Media Server 5\tools\multicast\configurator\configurator.html) all I get is a blank screen (see attached screenshot).

I added the folder as an exception in the flash player global settings and get the same problem.

Other config tools (Adobe\Adobe Media Server 5\tools\f4mconfig\configurator\configurator.html for example) open correctly

Any ideas on how to get the tool working?

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had this problem in Edge, and IE, went to Google Chrome, fixed issue. I did a "Open with" and picked Google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a query on email from somebody on similar lines.

I drafted an elaborate email detailing how to setup rtmfp multicast . I am attaching that email reply as pdf here.

Also attached is a sample application (server side as well as swf) which should allow you to see it in live action and working.

How_to_Multicast.pdf​@

epm_rtmfp_soln.zip​

Hope it helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines