• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User and Password do not work when trying to upload new Flash!

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot upload the new Adobe Flash Player because my user name and password do not work.  I have changed them and tried again to no avail.  Please tell me what I am doing wrong!  Adobe Flash is not supported by Adobe Customer Care and their 800 number is not working properly.  I cannot view my Jacquie Lawson e-cards and play games.  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

First, uploading is what you do to transfer a file FROM your computer TO a web site... I think what you mean is that you are having a problem INSTALLING a program

When you are installing or updating, that is MOST LIKELY your computer operating system asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2139902

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, uploading is what you do to transfer a file FROM your computer TO a web site... I think what you mean is that you are having a problem INSTALLING a program

When you are installing or updating, that is MOST LIKELY your computer operating system asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2139902

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that instead and thank you!

Colette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are SO right!  I put my Apple password in and Voila!  It Worked!  Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much!

Colette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines