Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player

Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have been using adobe flash player since 2009. just a few days ago i updated player as requested and will not run. 2hrs on phone with apple, was able to bypass adobe and play pogo games. Apple suggested contacting you for support. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to provide assistance, please provide the following information:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Yosemite 10.10.5 I have been using flash player since 2009 with no problems until “ can’t connect to account “ popped up like it usually does when i need to upgrade adobe, but it did not work. With apple on phone we downloaded newest version 23 point something with no results. Apple recommended removing all downloads which we did and they did something where when i go to pogo.com <http://pogo.com/> it will ask if i trust that site. My question is how can i use adobe flash player ? Please understand I am NOT tech savvy. In advance..Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what Safari version do you have?  Launch Safari and from the menu select Safari > About Safari

I don't know what this "can’t connect to account" means as there is no account to connect to when downloading Flash Player.  Is that the correct error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , it also provided link to flash player upgrade

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I sent to soon. I'm running Yosemite, 10.10.5

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari, 10.0( 10620.1.50.0.10)

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apple made a change in Safari 10 and disabled plugins by default. Please see Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari  for instructions to enable Flash Player on Safari 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines