Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem about the display

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2016 Oct 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Firefox version 49.0.1 and Windows 10 Family version 1511 (system version: 10586.589). My Flash Player's version is 23.0.0.162.

When I play a game which use Flash Player, the game screen is not complete. I have no problem with Youtube and other video players.

screen problem.pngproblem screen.png

Thank you,

Mathieu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mathieu,

Is this happening with a particular game or all games? Was this working fine earlier ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Satinder,

It is happening with all games which use Adobe Flash Player.

It's not working since the beginning I use my computer (1 mouth ago). I made a test: I can lauch my game with the 3D mode which need a a powerful video card and Flash 11. I have both. There are no problem when I take off the 3D mode, the display is okay. But I don't understand, I have Flash 23..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have 64-bit operating system?  If so, you should try using the 64-bit Firefox.  It's much more stable on 64-bit operating systems.  To download the 64-bit Firefox, go to Mozilla Firefox Web Browser — Download Firefox in your language — Mozilla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I do. The problem is solve, thank you very much m_vargas.

Have a good evening,

Mathieu

EDIT: Sorry I was wrong. The problem is not solve. It stills there, it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines