• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline Flash Installer for Windows 7

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to push flash across our enterprise via a silent msi push. Unable to find it anyone on the adobe site.

Does anyone know where I can download the MSI file for the latest Flash Player for Windows 7?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please apply for a distribution license at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .  Shortly after submitting the form you will receive an email with the new link.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link has no response. How can I submit distribution license request?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why the page is not loading for you. I'll escalate the issue.

In the interim, I have uploaded a PDF of the distribution page to Shared Files - Acrobat.com​.  Click on the 'Apply to distribute Flash Player' button at the bottom of the page.  If that doesn't work, you can try going directly to the application at Adobe Runtimes / Reader Distribution License Agreement.  You will need to be logged in (using your Adobe ID) to access the page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a a few questions regarding the questions in the form for applying for Distribution License.

Please provide the product or service name and description” –is this which service/product requires the adobe software?

“How many copies will you be distributing within the next 12 months?”- does this mean how many times we install the software including updating for the next 1 year?

Which best describes your product or service?” – is this the same as the first question – the product or service which requires the adobe software?

How do you intend to perform the distribution?” – we are using Windows Group Policy at the moment but are moving towards Microsoft System Center. Does this fall under “Shared or Active Directory” or “Remote software management server utilities”?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have forwarded your questions to the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link can be accessed now. Now there is no problem although I don't know the reason. (maybe too much access?)

Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming you can now access it.  I did forward your issue to the online installer team, but they were unable to reproduce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please explain these questions? And why are they so convoluted? I've seen people talk about this before going back at least a year. Please improve this, the questions truly are god awful. If someone has to ask about almost every one of the questions there is a problem.

Hello I have a a few questions regarding the questions in the form for applying for Distribution License.

Please provide the product or service name and description” –is this which service/product requires the adobe software?

“How many copies will you be distributing within the next 12 months?”- does this mean how many times we install the software including updating for the next 1 year?

Which best describes your product or service?” – is this the same as the first question – the product or service which requires the adobe software?

How do you intend to perform the distribution?” – we are using Windows Group Policy at the moment but are moving towards Microsoft System Center. Does this fall under “Shared or Active Directory” or “Remote software management server utilities”?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in replying to this question.

• Please provide the product or service name and description” –is this which service/product requires the adobe software?

The customer’s product or service name. A lot of times this doesn’t apply, and users state our product (ie flash player, reader)

• “How many copies will you be distributing within the next 12 months?”- does this mean how many times we install the software including updating for the next 1 year?

How many systems they will be distributing the product to (ie. Total number of employees who will receive the product)

• Which best describes your product or service?” – is this the same as the first question – the product or service which requires the adobe software?

This just classifies the product they are providing.

• How do you intend to perform the distribution?” – we are using Windows Group Policy at the moment but are moving towards Microsoft System Center. Does this fall under “Shared or Active Directory” or “Remote software management server utilities”?

Since you're still using Group Policy I'd select Shared or Active Directory.

Hope this helps clarify the ambiguity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did they ever reply to you? I have submitted this twice and waited for 2-3 days and they never respond to the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines