1 2 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2016 11:45 AM by Mike 1 Irish

New PC Build

mark_goldstein Level 1

Hi,

I'm looking for a desktop PC that will happily run the Adobe CC suite. I typically have Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge and Dreamweaver all open at the same time, along with Firefox and Outlook.

Other requirements include the ability to use a 4K monitor (possibly two in a dual-screen setup) and view/edit 4K video.

Would this specification be suitable? Are there any areas where I've under- or over- specced?

Fractal Design Define R4 Low Noise Case - Black Pearl

Intel Core i7 5820K Haswell-E 6-Cored 3.60GHz Processor (Overclocked up to 4.2 GHz)

Corsair Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler                       

Asus X99-S Intel X99 Motherboard           

32GB Corsair/Crucial DDR4 2133MHz Memory (4 x 8GB sticks)           

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Graphics Card           

500GB Samsung 840 EVO Solid State Drive           

3000GB 7200rpm Hard Disk - 6Gbps           

3000GB 7200rpm Hard Disk - 6Gbps           

(RAID 1 Configuration)           

120GB Samsung 840 EVO Solid State Drive

(Scratch Drive)          

Blu-Ray ReWriter           

Corsair CX 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified PSU           

Onboard High Definition Audio           

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

• 1. Re: New PC Build
          Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi. I've been looking at setting up a similar PC for more or less the same things as yourself. I originally was looking at the i7 6700 with the ASUS Maximus VIII Hero/Alpha Intel Z170 DDR4 S-ATA 600 ATX Motherboard. I then was looking at the ASUS X99 II Deluxe motherboard with the i7 6800K. From what I have researched so far the i7 6800 won't clock higher than 4.2Gh! The i7 6700K will render 4K footage faster than the i7 6800K? I will provide a link to the article and video later. I was then considering the i7 6850K but when I consider the overall cost of moving over to the X99 platform and the much higher price of the i7 6850K I am now very concerned if this is the proper route to take at all? Regarding your choice of two 3Tb hard drives in raid 0 from what I've researched that would be a very risky venture indeed IE. No proper backup or failsafe. Far better to use a 500Gb SSD for your working files and  in my case I will have four 4Tb hard drives in raid (5) Five, or even raid (10)Then. I also have a NASS that I back up to.

6800K vs 6700K - Cores against Clocks! - YouTube

I hope that you find this helpful and please come back and let us all know how you feel or what setup you chose.

Regards.

Mike

• 2. Re: New PC Build
            Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Update to my previous post regarding Raid 0. Take a look at this video and learn from his experience or more importantly the total disastrous lesson that the quest for speed that could happen to you or me both. Please wathc the interety of the video as I think that you will finf it of help you in seting up your system.  Hope that this helps you and others.

HOW I DESTROYED My SSD RAID 0 Array :( - YouTube

Regards.

mike

• 3. Re: New PC Build
              D Fosse Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The failure risk argument is often used against RAID0. These things are statistics, valid for large samples, not individual instances.

In reality, any drive can fail at any time and there's no way to predict when. A given single disk can fail in two months, and a RAID array can last for five years. Or the other way round. You just can't know.

The only answer is a backup regime to catch it.

• 4. Re: New PC Build
                Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi D.Fosse. Yes I do agree how can any of us know when a drive will go wonky or just plain bad! Well the trought is none of us. But why take unnecessary risks or chances of this happening and have Adobe backup set to backup every 15 minutes.

Regards.

Mike

PS Did you find any of the links I provided useful or even entering. I found the to be both.

Kindest regards,

Mike Skerritt.

• 5. Re: New PC Build
                  Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi All. I am disappointed in the lack of feedback to this request for help and advice for Mark. I have given my feeling on the original post and would love to hear from some more of you more knologible people out there. I hope that I don't offend or put unnecessary pressure on this fine community to help Mark /myself and others. I feel that there a need to help other members and improve our setup and workflow.

Kindest regards.

Mike 

• 6. Re: New PC Build

There really isn't much to say - Mark's specs should run any CC app with flying colors. I have a very similar system - although a few years old with the equivalent components available then (i7-3820, water cooled, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD system, 240 GB SSD scratch/caches) - runs like a champ.

The rest is up to the video card, and this is where it gets tricky. Specs don't say much here, almost any functioning card should in theory work well. But some do and some don't. Why, nobody knows. Some driver versions work well, and then the next update breaks everything, Again, nobody knows why.

Oh, and there's another wild card: Lightroom. On some systems everything is snappy and instant, on other similar systems laggy and jerky. Partly, I suspect one person's fast is another person's slow. What seems certain, from my own experience over several systems, is that there will always be some small delays with parametric editing. It's the achilles heel. If you tend to work slowly and deliberately, it won't bother you. If you have 300 shots and a deadline two hours away, it can drive you insane.

1 person found this helpful
                    • 7. Re: New PC Build
                      davescm Adobe Community Professional

Mike 1 Irish wrote:

Hi All. I am disappointed in the lack of feedback to this request for help and advice for Mark......

Mark's post was in 2014 so hopefully his PC is built now, and probably well on the way to being obsolete...

It is hard to comment on what will work in theory. I can give details of my system which works well with one caveat*.

Windows 10 64-bit.

i7-3930k running at 3.9GHz

64GB RAM

500GB SSD system drive

3 other 2TB spinning drives

AMD HD7970 3GB Video card - driving 3 monitors (it will drive up to 6)

Wacom Intuos Pro

Printers and monitors calibrated and profiled with i1Pro and Argyll CMS (an often overlooked but well worthwhile part of building a system)

*The caveat is the video card. To get Select and Mask to work, without crashing the video driver,  I had to disable Open CL. This appears to be a common issue with these AMD cards and I cannot tell whether the issue is with Adobe or AMD. I have raised the with both (as have others) so hopefully it will be sorted. With OpenCL disabled everything works.

Lightroom and Photoshop (both CC latest versions) work well.

Dave

• 8. Re: New PC Build
                        Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi David. Firstly may I apologise for my rant last night as I was concerned that Mark hadn't gotten any replies to his request for help in choosing the parts for his new pc build. I also feel so silly now that I didn't see the date of his post 2 YEARS AGO! !! Oh silly old me?

I am with you regards to monitor/printer calibration I had the X-right one for years until it started playing up and turned my monitor bright RED. I now use the Datacolor's Spyder4 Elite and find it works well for me. Now video cards is another thing! I had problems where my four year old card was no longer compatible with the newer releases of olen CL. I was forced to change it for a new breed of mongrel I chose the AMD R7 370 4Gb card. I am currently researching parts for my new build to replace my old now i7 first or second  gen processor. I am looking at the X99 II- deluxe by ASUS. I was thinking of pairing it with the i7-6850K! 

I seen a video on youtube recently and was shocked to find that the i7-6700 beet the i7-6800K X99 setup for video editing? I am now very uncertain if I should spend the extra money on the X99 or just go with the new Skylark i7-6700 setup.I have my new PC case now and I have four 4Tb black for ( finished work) A Samsung 256Gb Pro M.2 drive for ( Programs Main C drive)  A Samsung pro 850 256Gb SSD Red for a scratch (disk) I am powering all these with a 850W power supply. I am also waiting for a ITb Samsung 1Tb SSD to arrive for my (working project drive). I still haven't decided on the video card jet. I was think of getting the  ASUS Strix GTX 970 but it is getting a little old now so I started looking at the ASUS Radeon RX 480 but I beleive it runs rather HOT so I think that I just might go for the ASUS Strix-GTX 1080. This seems like a good choice to me at the moment.

PS. I almost forgot to say that My new PC case was delivery the other day and I am so happy with it. It is the Be quiet dark base Pro 900 What a wonderful piece of ART. It is beautifully made in every way, I am so happy with it. I have the rad fitted and all the hard drives and SSD's. I will be away on holiday for a couple of weeks so I hope to make up my mind regarding the processor and board before I return back to reality.

Cheers and thank you for your kind reply Dave.

Mike Skerritt.

• 9. Re: New PC Build
                          Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi D Fosse. Rorry I didn't see your reply sooner. Thats a nice setup that you have there. I do agree that LR can be a challenge at times when you have a lot of changes made to an image it does slow and sometimes almost stops for me. My system is over four years old now a i7 first or second gen processor! That's why I was also interested in Mark's post. I never noticed that it was poster two years ago!!

I have a second PC one of the new Skylark i7 6800 it is a mini build for my mobile sales. I have it my camper. I am in the process of building my new pc to replace my main working rig. I poster a full list of parts in my reply to David's post. I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Regards.

Mike

• 10. Re: New PC Build
                            Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Well I finely bit the bullet and ordered the parts for my new editing PC. I have ordered the ASUs X99II Deluxe with the i7 6850K processor and a set of four 8Gb 3200 Ram with a view of upgrading the ram to 64Gb if needed at a later stage. I have all the parts that  arrived the other day fitted in the Be quiet Dark base Pro 900  case. I will be out of the country for until the end of next week so I wont have the opportunity to start back building the PC until probably Saturday week. I will drip back in here when I have the Workhorse completed.

Cheers for now.

Mike skerritt.

• 11. Re: New PC Build
                              Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi all. Here is the latest update that I received today from Amazon. Iooks like that I won't compleate the build next week I was hoping that I would receive the items sooner that their estimated delivery date as this normal for Amazon!!

Well as Elton said. It's sad SO sad, It's a SAD SAD SITUATION But Sorry seems to be the HARDEST WORD!

"Asus X99-Deluxe II Motherboard (Socket 2011-3/X99/DDR4/S-ATA 600/ATX)"

Estimated arrival date: October 08 2016 - October 11 2016

"Intel Core i7-6850K High End Desktop Processors CPU - Black"

"G.SKILL TridentZ Series F4-3200C16Q-32GTZB 32GB (8GBx4) DDR4 3200MHz C16 1.35V Memory Kit"

Cheers.

Mike Skerritt

• 12. Re: New PC Build
                                Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Here is the latest update that I received today from Amazon. I received the i7-6850K and the G.Skill's memory late on friday afternoon. I also received notification from Amazon that the Motherboard will arrive on monday the 10th. I now have all the components needed to complete the build with the exception of the video card. I have not made my mind up as yet as to which card I will go with. But I can fit the R7 370 that I have in my other PC as a temporary measure.I will post some pics later in the week.

PS. I thank you all for your help and encouragement in choosing the components for my new PC. 

Cheers for now.

Mike

• 13. Re: New PC Build
                                  Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

Mike 1 Irish wrote:

Hi All. I am disappointed in the lack of feedback to this request for help and advice for Mark.

Mike

Mike, Mark would not necessarily know that this thread had been woken up.  The way to force that is to include a link to his profilew page, which will generate an email to Mark with a link to this thread.

mark_goldstein

Mark if you see this, what can you tell us about your new build?

• 14. Re: New PC Build

D Fosse wrote:

The failure risk argument is often used against RAID0. These things are statistics, valid for large samples, not individual instances.

Dagg, you wouldn't believe how many mechanical HDDs I have had fail in a raid0.  They include several generations of supposedly reliable Velociracptors right up to 6th gen 1Tb drives.  That was painful!  I now don't use raid arrays and am moving away from mechanical HDDs for internal drives, and only use them as external for back up.

I am not saying I will not take the raid route again, but if I do, it won't be the software raid using just the mainboard, but will be with proper raid cards like the guys on the Premiere Pro Hardware forum use.  Check out some of Harm Millaard's articles for great advbice

Generic Guideline for Disk Setup

To RAID or not to RAID, that is the question

New System Build

Note that Hark mentions four Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in raid0 on the New System build page.  That went up in November 2015.  Now a single Samsung 950 Pro M.2 drive would at least equal that raid0 performance.

Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD | TrustedReviews

The simple form factor also go towards making these ultra fast drives amazingly affordable, but you need to look into comparability, and you are not going to be able to use one of these as a boot drive with an old system.  I'm assuming that the PCIe interface options mean that most people could use them in non boot capacities though.    Interesting times.

• 15. Re: New PC Build

Mike, glad it is happening for you, and I am looking forward to hearing how well it works for you.  If you don't mind, I'll flick the PSD file that has been causing me so many problems across to you, to see how your new build handles it.

Amazon can be a frustrating way to source stuff.  I ordered Steve Caplin's Photoshop 3D book on 16/9, and eagerly watched the tracking widget as it told me the book was in country on 2/10, but it took another four days to get to me.  It arrived in Blenheim (8K from my house on the 3rd, but took another three days to cover the last five miles.  WTH!   All I have to do now, is read the thing.

• 16. Re: New PC Build

Well, do they fail sooner because they're RAIDed or do they just...fail? That's a rhetorical question.

The point was just that disks fail, you never know when, and you need to be prepared for it. You're not "safer" by not RAIDing.

Anyway, I haven't used a RAID array since my last Windows xp system with - gasp - 4GB RAM. Man, that was a bad machine

Oh, and just one g there, Trevor...My name sounds perfectly fine in Norwegian, but somehow it always comes out a bit awkward in English. Especially with two g's...

• 17. Re: New PC Build
                                          Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. Here is the latest from my new PC build saga! I received the motherboard over a week ago now. I installed it only to find that I had received a dut board. I contacted ASUS in the US and spoke to one of there teck's. I gave him the list of things that I had checked out before I rang him He said that all the checks that I had made was what he would have advised me to carry out so he then gave me a reference code number and asked me to return the board to AMAZON. I returned the board and the new one will be with me on monday next  24/10/16. I am hoping that this board works as it should? I hade the New PC build and almost completed with the exception of the 1Tb M.2 drive that should be here next week.

Here is the way I am thinking I will set it up. The 1Tb M.2 drive will be my main C drive with OS and postprocessing programs on it.

I also have another smaller M.2 drive a 256Gb and will use this one for my scratch drive. I also have a Samsung Pro SSD 256 Gb that I was thinking of using as a temporary drive for downloading my photos to before culling them and then sending them to LR on my main C drive. I have four 4Tb Black HD and will use them in a raid 5 as backups and storage of completed work. I will move all of most of my previously saved work that I have on external HD's over to the neu PC and might even install tree other HD that I have as spares. ( YES I KNOW AT WHAT POINT WILL I STOP ADDING DRIVES! )I would love to hear your thoughts on my setup and how you would arrange this system if it was your one build. I will post a full list of components I've used later this evening and hopely some photos aswell.

I look forward to hear from you and all others that might find time to help me.

Regards.

Mike        

• 18. Re: New PC Build

Hi Mike - sounds like a good system.

One thing you may want to consider - you mentioned putting in a small Samsung SSD drive as an interim step for downloading photos onto your main PC. I wouldn't bother with that but I would keep that drive with a USB adapter and use it as a portable drive.

I have an old 128 MB SSD drive that I use that way, and I find it very handy when I am out (e.g. a wedding) to use a cheap notebook to copy CF /SD cards onto the SSD.  That way I have a backup from the start and it easy just to plug that single drive in to the main PC when I get home.

Just a thought.

Dave

• 19. Re: New PC Build
                                              Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Dave. What a wonderful Idea you have giving me . I am currently using a Transcend 1Tb Armored portable unit and the SSD would certainly speed things along. I think I have seen enclosure for SSD on AMAZON in the past, I will have a look now. .

Thank you again Dave.

Cheers.

Mike

• 20. Re: New PC Build

Dave, that has reminded me of ten or so years ago shooting events with a 30D, and having to dump what must have been tiny CF cards to a laptop because they were expensive and I only had two or three.  The 30D would had something like 8Mp images, so we were not talking more than a few hundred Mb, but it used to take 15 minutes to transfer the card contents!  

Things sure have changed now, with Cfast cards rated at 3500X but costing $1000 for 256Gb.

Mike, have you tested the USB3 external?  My newest one gives me better than 200Mb/s continuous, which is getting on for half what the SSD would give you with the right interface.  (In fact my oldest SSD, a 256Gb Toshiba, is barely any faster than the 1Tb USB3 external.)

With a Tb of storage, I find that does the job for all practical purposes, and it is what I carry along with my Cintiq Companion 2.

Where are you at with the build now?  Is it up and running?  How do you like it?   If you are up and running, try this.

Open a 30,000 pixel square image, and run a 5000 pixel brush, with spacing set to 1% from corner to corner (touch down, shift touch down opposite corner)  Mine took a whopping 41.2 seconds!

Heck!  Using the tablet it takes twice as long.  This circle took > two minutes.  I'd be _very_ interested to hear how your new build fares with this.

• 21. Re: New PC Build

Trevor.Dennis wrote:

Dave, that has reminded me of ten or so years ago shooting events with a 30D, and having to dump what must have been tiny CF cards to a laptop because they were expensive and I only had two or three.

Haha. I remember that with my old 10D.  Now I use it for back up rather than for space . Still dread losing a card at wedding (even though it has never happened ).

Mike - I don't even use an enclosure just an adapter (see below). Drive with adapter fits in the pocket and is powered by USB port

Dave

• 22. Re: New PC Build

Also had to try your test Trevor

Took 22.3s on an i7 -3930k at 3.9GHz with 64GB RAM and AMDHD7970 3GB Video.

Go on Mike show us what new looks like

Dave

• 23. Re: New PC Build
                                                      Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Here are some pic's of my New monster PC .  Notice that the motherboard in installed in slots 2 & 3 but it was faulty and wouldn't post so I returned it. The new board will be here tomorrow .

[Defective urls divided by host]

• 24. Re: New PC Build
                                                        Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. I will certainly give it a try. Fingers crossed I beat your score.

Cheers.

Mike

• 25. Re: New PC Build
                                                          Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi again Dave. Sure I have one of those connectors and never thought of using it for that application.Dah!

PS. The 1 Tb portable HDD that I am using is the USB 3 one! so mady as Trevor said there might not be a hole lot of a difference in real world speed savings!!

Cheers.

Mike

• 26. Re: New PC Build
                                                            Mike 1 Irish Level 1

When the mods are finished with my post No: 23 above take a look at the Be quiet silent wings 3 fans their excellent quality and whisper quiet. If the pics don't show I will post a link to them on my flickr account page.The case that I chose is also made by Be quiet. The Dard base Pro 900. I simply love it .

Cheers.

Mike

• 27. Re: New PC Build

Mike 1 Irish wrote:

Here are some pic's of my New monster PC . Notice that the motherboard in installed in slots 2 & 3 but it was faulty and wouldn't post so I returned it. The new board will be here tomorrow .

[Defective urls divided by host]

I don't know if the text I changed to red was added by a forum Mod, but the easiest way to add images is to simply paste them from the clipboard.  You can add them at a decent size, so we can click to expand them.  I, for one, would love to see the pictures, so don't be shy. :-)

• 28. Re: New PC Build
                                                                Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Here we go again?

20161010_170215untitled-shoot161010.gif

20161011_140607untitled-shoot161011.gif

20161013_234448untitled-shoot161013.gif20161021_153851untitled-shoot161021.gif20161021_155739untitled-shoot161021.gif

Ok so that worked for my. Thank you Trevor.

regards.

mike

• 29. Re: New PC Build

I was just about to ask what you are doing to keep the noise level down, but that last image appears to answer me.  My big box is louder than I'd like.  They get a good write up here.  Are they a lot more expensive than low end fans?

http://www.kitguru.net/components/cooling/simon-telford/be-quiet-silent-wings-2-80120mm140 mm-review/

• 30. Re: New PC Build
                                                                    Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. Thest fans that you have linked to are the older model and yes they were and still are nice fans. The new model ones are the silent wings 3 ones. They are also more expensive  than the older SW 2 model. They have a six pole motor and are even smoother running. As you can imagine with the 6 poles there are less steps between the poles like a V6 engine in comparison to a 4 cylinder one! But please remember that the fans alone don't stop all the noise that are generated within the case. A gentle and progressive fan curve should be set up to ade in the suppression of noise.

The Be quiet case has a noise dampening material fitted to a large section of the case. It also has a well thought out air intake and extract ducted / channelling system to aid in the noise reduction.

I hope that this will help you choose your next PC components.

Regards.

Mike    

• 31. Re: New PC Build
                                                                      Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. here is a link to a build in the Be quiet dark base Pro 900 case. Hope you like it but please turn down the volume as his choice of music isn't the best!

Cheers.

Mike.       $4200 Ultimate Gaming PC - Time Lapse Build - YouTube

• 32. Re: New PC Build
                                                                        Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. I carried out the test that you asked for. I noticed however that their is a difference in the size of the image in comprasince to your one. I seems that my is larger so I hope that I carried out the thes properly. 14.7 seconds!

Regards.

mike

30469099422_b4dc9e2c58_o (2).jpg

• 33. Re: New PC Build

Pixel size is the same Mike and yours was finished in, an impressive, 66% of the time that mine took (14.7 vs 22.3 s) .

Dave

• 34. Re: New PC Build

Some impressive figures for the 5K brush stroke test.  I am definitely going to rebuild in the next few months.

I've just been drooling over the MS Surface Desktop, but I think I'll start a new thread to talk about that.

A great build MIke, and thanks for all your feedback.  It is much appreciated.

• 35. Re: New PC Build
                                                                              Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Dave. It might 66% faster but I haven't reily got many other programs loaded up yet !

Cheers.

Mike

• 36. Re: New PC Build
                                                                                Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. I only have my Samsung M.2 256Gb in it now. I have the and

Intel DrivePEKKW010T7X1 Optane 600P 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2Solid State Drive - Metallic

I am waiting for it to get here so I can finally finish the build. I also purchased the Samsung Pro1Tg SSD and will fit it later tonight. My thinking is the larger M.2 is much faster than the smaller 256Gb ones so the figures should be even better? I hple!!

I will get back to you all and let you know how this pans out.

Regards.

Mike

• 37. Re: New PC Build

Mike, I suspect you are right.  I just tried the test again with File Explorer open on another screen showing my primary Scratch drive

Open Photoshop = 1.1Gb

Create new 30k pixel square file = 4.8Gb

Add one new layer = 6.1Gb

Touch down in one corner with 5K pixel brush = 12.2Gb

Shift click the opposite corner = no change

Touch down in a clean corner =13.1Gb

Shift click opposite corner = no change.

Note I was also watching the timings, and waiting for the system clock to advance so I could see if the temp file was updating, and as far as I could tell, it wasn't. I'm thinking that that tells me that a faster drive wouldn't help.  Looking at Resource Monitor, my CPU got to about 40%

and RAM to <25%

Mike what is your CPU clocked at?

[EDIT]  BTW, when I opened File Explorer to my Scratch drive, I found an orphaned 12Gb temp file from about a week ago.  Anyone using Photoshop on a system with just one small drive, would do well to check the root of that drive for orphaned Photoshop temp files now an again.  Photoshop always releases its temp files when it shuts down normally, but it was getting a bit squirrely with that big watch illustration I was working on.  I actually had to abandon than project because while I got it working OK, as soon as I tried to add to it, the lag became worse than ever.  It only had about 90 layers, but a lot of those were multi layer Smart Objects, and the Infor panel counts an SO as a single layer regardless of how complex it is.  Goodness knows how Bert Monroy managed with his huge Times Square illustration, but I think he would have had to be flattening every object before adding to the master document.  I was doing more or less the same thing with the watch illustration creating separate PSD files for every object, but adding them to the master as SOs.  If I want to progress it before I rebuild, I'll have to flatten those SOs I'm thinking.  It still surprises me how easily my fairly powerful system was bought to its knees by what I thought was not a massive document.

• 38. Re: New PC Build
                                                                                    Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. You know your way around a computer i'd say that much and PS 40 layers!

PS. I had a look at the MS Surface Pro Desktop Wow it looks cool. The surface dile looks to be a lovely little add on piece of kit. I'd say that it could come in very handy if you could have it work in PS? The 24in screen looks super and very slender, it looks to be only about 18mm or so! I say it could double as a tablet. I could free up some space on my desk and retire my  wacom pro4!!

Cheers for now.

Mike

• 39. Re: New PC Build
                                                                                      Mike 1 Irish Level 1

Hi Trevor. This is more like me. The chap in the multi coloured hat. Take a look and have a laugh on me.

The two ronnies - Fork handles - YouTube

Cheers.

mike

1 2 Previous Next