Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Oct 09, 2016 Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe.

How's it going?  Feeling well?

I've got a problem here with your ADE software.  It doesn't work.  It keeps popping up the error "E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER".  It's actually quite important that I am able to open the books I've downloaded.  But your software doesn't work.

I have noticed the problem is occurring for lots of other people too.  Some people (not Adobe, but other people who are trying to be helpful) post various solutions which seem to have worked for them, and some people claim they did something and now it works but don't say what that something might be, but none of the solutions provided by users have solved the problem for me.

Your software still doesn't work.

Can you please fix it?  Can you also please either push the fix out to all installations of the ADE software, or make the fix available and easy to find on your website?

As it is quite urgent that I access the books I have downloaded, and as this problem has existed for quite some time for many other users, could you please get to work on such a fix in the near future?  Don't rush.  No hurry.  I'm sure these problems aren't forcing your users to abandon Adobe in favour of open source software which doesn't have such insane restrictions and problems.

PS: If the problem is happening to many different people using many different computers involving many different books from many different sources, that means the problem is with the ADE software, not with the people, their computers, or the books.  So please don't just fob all these posts off by telling people to get their books fixed.  The problem is with the ADE software.

PPS: I actually need to read the books I downloaded.  But assuming Adobe never gets this software working, and as it is Adobe's fault, can I get a refund for the books from Adobe?

PPPS: This Solution for E_LIC error in Adobe Digital Editions doesn't do anything.  It is no help whatsoever.  You should simply delete that webpage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 09, 2016 Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that Adobe does not offer telephone support for this product.  I was directed toward the online text chat.  They just directed me to use the forum.  So I'm back here again.  Still no fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem
I tried to reach them by the chat , and they told me that it is a free software so they don't offer better support
But the product may be free , but the book related to the account are paid
I have the same issue with E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

and i discover that we are a lot with the same result without any improvement or solution

So now , i have bought some book that i can't read because of this problem without solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get the error that fulfilled by another User when the eBook are linked with a other Adobe ID.

Often its happens when you open/download a eBook before you authorize Digital Edition. Then

authorize and can the eBook no longer read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have the same problem. The e-book vendor says I have done wrong during the process but I have followed the instructions .

Payed for a book that I can´t acces

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines