• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing titles from digital editions

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have DE ver 4.5.2 I have downloaded two books, have returned them but they keep showing up when I open DE.

Do not know how to get rid of them.

I have removed every thing with that name from my computer that search can find. I have removed them from the library numerous times, but when I shutdown and restart they are back.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, reauthorized several times, all to no avail.

I am also having trouble sending a book to my Nook Color. It tells me unauthorized to copy.

I have authorized the Nook to this version and computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2016 Oct 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed version 3, it works as long as you use only version 3. If you start version 4, the deleted books appear again... even for version 3 !

How to access and control the content of the book history that Adobe keeps in the cloud without our ageement ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If work only if you has uninstall version 4 and used only version 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2016 Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem with me. Additionally i cannot read anything on my kobo reader, giving authorization error. deleted books keep appearing on adobe digital edition. already wasted hours on this stupid cloud sync thing. tried to downgrade to 3.0 apparently cannot cos using windows 10 and need to install service pack etc etc. its so frustrating. can someone please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines