• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web App Input Form Doesn't Update Completely

Engaged ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Web App  that is linked with another Web App. Currently, I allow members to update their own items in a secured zone by visiting a page that includes a Web App Input Form for that Web App. However, that Input form doesn't have the current list of items from the linked Web App, as the form is static HTML, capturing only the data from the linked Web App that existed when the form was dropped onto the page.

To expand on this... when adding an item to the primary Web App, I fill in the fields native to it and then select from a list of items from a linked Web App. However, if I add an item to that linked database, any new items do not show up in the primary Web App's input form.

How can an input form have a live and up-to-date list of linked web app items with out having to constantly drop in a fresh input form each time. There must be a way to have the linked web app field update dynamically.

Make sense?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

Yep that does.

You have the web app item ID and the web app it belongs too.

You can have a collection output of that webapp to dynamically create the items.

Further to this if you want to ONLY show the items for that customer you can use the customer webapp item list output in the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines