• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printed Documentation error: Parameter is incorrect

Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 6 HTML. Tried to open the Printed Documentation dialog to revise some settings. Just selecting the option, not double-clicking, causes an error message saying "Parameter is Invalid" to display. Clicking Ok does not make the message go away. Have to terminate the process in Task Manager and restart RH to work in the project. The only recent change was that we removed Adobe Acrobat 6, and installed Adobe Acrobat 7 Elements from the RH6 CD, due to Acrobat 6 no longer creating bookmarks and TOC links, even though the options were selected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008
Peter, Thanks so much for the quick response, AND THE SOLUTION. Deleting the PSS file was the answer found in the Snippets just to save others from looking.

I'm not sure what we would do without this forum, and the tons of useful information your site and others provide. I probably need to start making your site and the robowizard site the first places I turn to, and then to this forum.

Regards,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Snippets on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, Thanks so much for the quick response, AND THE SOLUTION. Deleting the PSS file was the answer found in the Snippets just to save others from looking.

I'm not sure what we would do without this forum, and the tons of useful information your site and others provide. I probably need to start making your site and the robowizard site the first places I turn to, and then to this forum.

Regards,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We aim to please. Just buy us a beer if you meet up with us somewhere. :-)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahem, we, uh, HAVE been known to "hit Rock Bottom" at times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

:-)

Several times in fact!

(It's the local brewery in Portland, Oregon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 11, 2008 Jul 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I thought you guys were in England (not sure why), but I may have to send a GOOD FOR TWO BREWS gift card since I'll probably never make it to Portland. Now if you come to West Virginia, I can get you some moonshine (peach or strawberry). I hope the ATF isn't listening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2008 Jul 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Looks like we have confused things a bit here. I am based in England, Guildford, Surrey to be exact. Rick is based in Kansas City, Missouri.

We met up at Portland for WritersUA and within twelve hours, we had hit Rock Bottom.

We'll just have to try to make it West Virginia though as that moonshine sounds good. Hope it is better than the pocheen I had in Ireland.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp