• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem opening library book on ereader.

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2016 Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've just borrowed a book from my library and can open it without any problems on my desktop ADE. But when I copied to my e-reader (Kobo Glo) and try to open it there, an error message shows up saying I am not authorized to open the file, even though both my e-reader and my laptop are authorized with the same Adobe Account. I have been able to read borrowed books before, without any problems. I have tried the usual solutions: updates all programs to their newest versions, un- and re-authorized both laptop and e-reader, to no avail.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Elisabetd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

After being away for the weekend I decided to try again. I did the exact same things as I tried before: deleting and re-downloading the library book. But this time it worked. I have not run any updates or anything since the last try. Someone explain this magic to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines