• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.ear deployment problems

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2008 Jun 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there something else you have to do to properly deploy a Cold Fusion .ear file created from the Cold Fusion Administration archive section (V8 Enterprise Edition)? I deployed my .ear file to an Oracle 10g application server with no reported errors. The server manager says the application is started but when I hit the server context I get the following message:

500 Internal Server Error
Servlet error: An exception occurred. The current application deployment descriptors do not allow for including it in this response. Please consult the application log for details.

The application is a single cold fusion page that renders the text 'Hello World'.

I get the same message if I try to bring up the cold fusion administrator which I enabled when I created the .ear.

If anyone has successfully deplolyed an application using the .ear archive, I would appreciate your comments.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008
We figured it out. See similar topic in server administration.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
We figured it out. See similar topic in server administration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation