• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 7 and Flash

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this whole workaround with inserting the amount of silence equal to the length of the swf was going to go away with Presenter 7. It hasn't. Simply checking the box in the Manage Flash dialog doesn't force the slide to the length of the inserted movie.

Am I missing something here? I thought I read that the insert silence workaround was going away... It looks to me like no new functionality was added in terms of managing swfs. They just gave it a menu item.

Thanks,

Jeremy
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 7 respects the duration of swfs on 'controlled by playbar' for Captivate swfs.

I guess the idea is that finding optimal time for normal swfs is easy (number of frames/frame rate) while that doesn't hold true for Captivate projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So then I must be missing something. Because even though I insert the movie, and then go to Manage Flash and click the checkbox, when the movie plays, it just treats the slide as a slide with no audio and steamrolls right on through. No respect to the inserted Flash at all. Am I missing a checkbox somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My apologies for creating the confusion.
Presenter 7 won't respect the time for simple swfs. It would respect the time of Captivate swfs.
(You still need to check the 'controlled by plabar' checkbox)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources