• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH6 to RH 7 = Random Red Text ?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted some RH 6 files to RH 7 and occassionally some red text shows up in random paragraphs....it is not everywhere....but has anyone encountered this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a little more water in your whisky. :-)

Haven't seen anyone report that. Have you looked at the code in the upgraded copy and in the backup for clues?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2008 Jul 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had a chance to dig deep into since nobody has complained at this point and I am under deadlines.....I did come across it again and grabbed a screen shot.....for sanity's sake. Geez, you can't attach screen shots in this forum??? Bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2008 Jul 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You aren't crazy - I had some similar problems after converting from RoboHelp 6 to 7. I looked at the actual code, which was fine, applied a new stylesheet and variety of other things. Still haven't found an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp