• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_CONNECTION_PROBLEM

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I bought an eBook today and got an acsm file and whenever i try to open it with my adobe digital editions it gives me this error message: Download not possible, license server communication error: E_LIC_CONNECTION_PROBLEM

I have searched for this issue on the forums but i canĀ“t find an answer to it. I have also tried opening it with another program (Bluefire) but that one also couldn't open it. Someone please give me a solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

How i it unserstand is a problem with the license file in the ASCM file. Have you try it to download with a other Browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I have seen that link already however i don't understand what he is doing at all. what is and where can i find "fulfillment configuration file". Also im not in NA but in EU if that makes a difference. how do i access log files and what are tomcat log files. nothing is explained in that post except a sample answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How i it unserstand is a problem with the license file in the ASCM file. Have you try it to download with a other Browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You sir are a genius. Thank you so much I didn't think it could do something with that. Apparently my firefox downloaded it wrongly and thats why it never worked. Worked without a problem when i tried it on chrome! Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines