• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Photoshop and Lightroom on the Ipad Pro?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I understand that the desktop apps like Photoshop and Illustrator can't be used on the Ipad Pro.

Do I have to pay for a second account or service besides the Adobe Creative Cloud installed in my MacBook, or just can't do it?

Other question is, once I resolve the first previous question, the programs (or apps) as Photoshop and Light Room preserves the same functionality?

Thanks in advance!

OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

On the iPad you can use Lightroom Mobile and apps like Photoshop Fix / Mix. They don't offer all the functionality, but there's a lot one can do in Lightroom Mobile.

They're included in your CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the iPad you can use Lightroom Mobile and apps like Photoshop Fix / Mix. They don't offer all the functionality, but there's a lot one can do in Lightroom Mobile.

They're included in your CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see also the Adobe staffers response to this same question you posted on another thread?

can i use adobe products on the iPad pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, I've used several iPad devices that work well and protect our media data. Note: It would be nice to have Tools for managing our Creating & Delivering Album would be very nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on that now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is such an old post 🙂 Yes, there is a version of Photoshop for iPad OS:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/ipad.html

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines