• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applied for Licence & heard nothing over a week now! ***URGENT***

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and no word from Adobe. We need to get the enterprise-friendly installers of Flash, Shockwave, Reader and AIR as soon as possible. I have filled out the application and have not gotten the promised response. Whom can I contact at Adobe to speed this process along and restore access to our downloads?

My Government Estate needs these updates as soon as possible!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Generally you get an email from noreply@adobe.com within 48 hours of applying for the license but sometimes it is blocked by user's spam filters. Please check your spam folder to see if the email is there. Also can you private message the email-id used for license application so that we can follow up with the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a private message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received your message. I have forwarded your case to the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark,

The licensing team had already sent you an approval email. They have resent you the email yesterday. Can you please check.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines